Galvanized steel panels are specially treated to increase their solidity and lifespan.
Steel is an extremely resistant metal alloy that confers solidity and flexibility to our panels, This improved resistance allows us to install these pools in all stable-ground locations.
Cornelius in-ground pools have an exceptionally long lifespan and can resist corrosion even after many years underground.
The wide variety of our standard panels allows for a multitude of shapes and sizes.
Technical specifications for in-ground pool panels
- Panels offered in heights of 42 in (107 cm) and 48 in (122 cm)
- Thicker and higher quality hot tinned galvanized steel
- Weld-less steel panels for extended lifespan
- Full-width stiffeners
- Solid and uniform joining plates
- Adjustable, regular or weld-less braces
- Plated and reinforced hardware